Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Statement from a new customer with Dave Burke and the Real Talk Network

in 1 year I paid off 72,ooo 1st mortgage & paid off 42,000 credit card with same money going into heloc & weekend job.paid credit card off with heloc saving me 800.00 a month ,paycheck park into heloc & have no heloc payment .cashed in cd ,gathered pillow money & borrowed a little & paid off 1st mortgage saving me 355.00 a month in compound interest.have 3 more homes ,starting to pay down another home next month when rent checks come in. I will not be in s.f. in october ,but next class I will be there to show my 0 balances .o0h yeah ,chase closed my heloc months ago after I made a 10,000 lump sum payment ,& I reopened it after 2 months of credit line review . all this info. I have learned from real talk.maybe he is a snake oil guy ????but , my total debt 1 million will be gone in 5 years ,couldnt be happier !!!!!



Make your own comments