Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"How Real Talk Network and Dave Burke Are Keeping My Family Safe"

This review came out in Associated Content.

My income is decent, but when my income did not increase as fast as my spending and my wife's spending, I realized I needed something to change. When I attended Real Talk Network's free debt elimination program at the beginning of the year, I immediately saw the power of what they were doing...well actually I was confused a little...but it made sense once I asked for clarification. At that moment I had $72,000 in credit card debt, a new mortgage for $190,000 and zero cash flow beyond my bills each month.

It did sound too good to be true to some but only because we are so used to paying debt and collecting debt the way it is presented to us. Real Talk Network's Program presents debt in a different way. Ever hear the term when change the way you look at something, what you are looking at changes...or something like that. In fact, it challenges the "conventional wisdom" of how to pay your bills. They tell you that there is a fast way to get out of debt, manage your debt levels and actually be free from it. And there is...and I can get...why would any of my creditors tell me that?


Read more here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1818847/how_real_talk_network_and_dave_burke.html%22%3EHow?cat=3